SARA: HOW TO GET RID OF THE YELLOW

Saturday, December 3, 2011

HOW TO GET RID OF THE YELLOW


Trying to get white/grey hair I still have the problem that after a couple of washes my hair wants to go a bit yellowish. Might be I need to bleach it one more time but Im trying to just give it a rest right now. So instead Im solving the issue with the yellow with a purple toner. I have tried three so far, and the one from La riche called "Directions" has been the cheapest, easiest to use, best smelling toner with the best result as well. I couldnt find it in Sweden and also not in Switzerland, but I saw it in Austria for something around 10 Euro. If you wanna make it easier for you just order online from some british webshop (just google, there are many out there), they sell it for 3 to 5 pound including shipping. (I use the colours "Lilac" and "Silver" mixed together)

1 comment:

  1. I want to use them too together, yesterday I had just silver, but hairs were to dark, now I bought a real color (I know its not good for hair, but I really want bright-silver hair) - then I want to use silver again, with lilac? Was it a good idea with good results?

    ReplyDelete