SARA: ON THE RADIO, ON THE RADIO

Thursday, April 7, 2011

ON THE RADIO, ON THE RADIO

I was invited to a radio interview today together with Anna Wii and Therez Halin to talk about all things fashion. We discussed trends, style and our personal fashion musings. And I fell a bit in love with Annas shoes. Already liked them on her blog, but they are much better in reality.





God I felt like I had gotten run over by a truck. Two trucks. ..Or well, more like I left the house before eight, had a couple of driving lessons, sat five hours in a damp celler-office in town learning driving theory, ran to two busses and two meetings. Because that was my day before this very nice ending of the day. Then again, it's not that hard to look run over against the flowing mane of these two adorable girls.

...And now excuse me while I go burry the newest dead rat before collapsing on the couch where I most likely will fall asleep to wake up with a stale neck at 3am.

No comments:

Post a Comment